Saturday, November 28, 2009

Getting Ready For Christmas...



I don't think that I've ever decorated for Christmas before the first of December in my entire life...until now. We began our day with the supreme enjoyment of watching Mississippi State beat that school from up north in the annual Egg Bowl, and then we proceeded to venture out to find the perfect family Christmas tree and set up all of the decorations.

Usually, it's well into December before I get my tree into place, but since my surgery is scheduled for the third of the month, I thought I should get as much done as possible beforehand.

As we decorated the house, Caroline kept saying, "This is gonna be the BEST Christmas EVER!!"




Our next task on the to-do list is to write our letters to Santa...but Mommy's already informed him of most of the gifts, so hopefully, that's taken care of too. (Got to love that online shopping.)


P.S. Go Bulldogs! Hotty Toddy, WHO?!? ;o)

No comments: