Friday, October 16, 2009

Ten Years Together...

On this day ten years ago, October 16th, 1999, Shawn and I were married at St. Andrew's Cathedral, in Jackson. It's hard to believe that ten years have passed, yet as I've reflected back on our years of marriage and all of the life events we've shared, I feel immensely blessed. I cherish my life with my husband, and as this chapter of our lives is closing, I'm looking forward to the adventure that awaits us. In honor of our ten year anniversary, I'm listing the top ten reasons, among many, why I'm so grateful for my husband...


1. He is my rock. . . my shield. . . my protector.
2. He is the most selfless person I know.
3. He is an amazing father to our precious children.



4. He makes me feel safe, no matter what's going on in our lives.

5. He has an unbelievable and unmatched talent of recalling movie lines.
6. He is my total opposite, which completely covers my weaknesses.
7. He is hot, handsome, sexy, and everything in between. . .and yes, I love his gray hair, and the way he looked in his Phelps costume!


8. He has become an awesome spiritual leader for our family.
9. He makes me feel beautiful, even when I'm not :)
10. He is, without a doubt, my angel on earth.

I love you, Shawn. Happy Anniversary.





No comments: